Download and use the Moonstake website, app or platform.
Please read this policy carefully before you register and access our services, and check back regularly to review updated versions on this page to ensure that you stay aware of what information we collect, how we use it and how we might share it.
Who are we?
We are Moonstake Limited
What information do we collect from you, and why?
When you use our website and/or the Moonstake platform, we automatically collect:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, type and version of browser, time zone setting, plug-in types and versions of browser, operating system, and platform.
We use this information to:
● Administer our website and Wallet and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
● Improve our website and Wallet to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
● Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so try to keep our website and Wallet safe and secure.
● measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
● make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about
goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may receive information about you from other sources: third parties we work closely with including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, data verification/credit reference agencies
We use this information by:
combining it with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with:
Where do we keep your personal information?
We will send your personal information to, and store it in, countries outside the Isle of Man.
If those countries are in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (i.e. the EEA) then your information will be protected in the same way as it is in the Isle of Man because those countries have equivalent laws on handling personal information.
If we send your personal information to other countries which are outside of the EEA, then some of those countries may not have the same protections in place as the Isle of Man.
By seeking to register your public key with us, you agree to us sending your personal information to, and storing it in, countries outside the EEA.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
● ask us to stop using your personal data, including for marketing purposes
● access information we hold about you
● ask us to correct information we hold about you that is inaccurate
● ask us to delete the information we hold about you